HIGH QUALITY CONSULTANCY SERVICE WHEN YOU
Businesses big or small face the same challenges – operational processes, business development, strategy and growth. Although the sizes involved may vary greatly, the need for quality support, guidance and advice doesn’t. The marketplace is full of consultancy firms and practitioners, but not all are geared to the needs of small businesses:
· They need long and complex master service agreements and individual statements of work before they can start the work;
· Services are overpriced and overengineered for the small business, when you just want access to business knowledge and acumen at an affordable price;
· Your requirements may only be for a few hours or a few days’ work – which many firms may find less attractive;
· You have to wait for resources to become available, sometimes from assignments of a few months.
· You have account managers, relationships managers, team leads, team members – and you have no idea who is the best person to speak to.
It can be frustrating to know that somewhere there is a person with the knowledge, background and ability to come into your organisation, quickly understand the issue you have, help you work on an achievable solution and work to a fast turnaround. You have thought of consultancy as something bigger organisations use, but why should they get access to that resource – and how are you going to grow without it?
I specialise in fast, short term assignments based on a simple DAILY RATE structure. I provide meaningful consultancy and advice to small businesses as and when they need it. Usually available within days, I designed my business model with one aim – to provide maximum convenience and flexibility to my clients.
KNOWLEDGE CONSULTANCY – where you are struggling to find the answers you need, I can bring my experience, skills and commercial knowledge to help find the best solution and help you work out how to get it delivered.
DELIVERY CONSULTANCY – if you need something done, but do not have the resources available, I can be brought in to get the job done, the way you want it.
I cover the following areas:
Business Growth Strategy
· Where is your business today and where will be in the next year or so?
· Does your current model allow for growth and if so, how much?
· When does a startup become an ongoing concern – and are you ready for that transition?
Recruitment and People Management Strategy
· Who do you hire?
· How do you hire them?
· How do you manage their career objectives, whilst protecting those of your business?
· As teams grow, are your line managers ready to lead?
· Are you ready to lead a growing organisation?
· What kind of leader are you?
· Who do you need alongside you?
QA on Consultancy
· If you have consultants already on site, how can you ensure they deliver what they say they will?
· Who has capacity to oversee their work, maximising their effectiveness and minimising scope creep and constant upselling conversations?
· Who makes sure you get what you paid for?
Operational Growth Strategy
· As your business grow, are your processes ready to grow?
· Is your operational model future proofed for your expansion?
· Is the technology strategy future proofed?
· Would sudden growth and expansion cause you some sleepless nights?